Sunday, March 16, 2014

Unconditional

Sticking my tongue out at running.
I'm not in the mood to blog today. I had a long day on Tuesday, preparing for Wednesday, which was also a long day. And then there was Thursday when I had NO interest in running (but I did), that led into the longest Friday... And then there was Saturday with a run in the morning, party prep and then company til 1 am. Followed by today that included painting.

So, what gets me through weeks like this?

Unconditional friends!

They rock... Do you have one?

I have a few unconditional friends and I also have an unconditional activity. Regardless of how much I hate running sometimes, it always makes me feel good at the end of the day. That is the true definition of an unconditional friend.

Try it some time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment